Monday, May 13, 2013

Field Trip Number 2

 Picture #1- this picture is the view from the main road before you turn into the parking lot. It was kind of tricky to get to and located literally in the middle of no where.

 Picture #2- this is the front entrance. This was taken at 10am on a Saturday and the parking lot was packed. It was really interesting to see how many cars were there for it being such a small building.


 Picture #3- I loved how they do all of the displays in the store. each section has its own sign that is uniquely decorated.

 Picture #4- I personally love orchids they are one of my favorite flowering plants. They are normally very expensive but here I found one for $10 and decided to pick one up for mothers day.

 Picture #5- here was the table display of the bakery section. It all looked so good.

 Picture #6- one of the most interesting things I found in the bakery was the flourless cake.

 Picture #7- In all honesty I took this picture because I loved the sign. But this is also a great price for bananas.
 Picture #8- I find the flyer items very interesting. many stores have sale items, but very few will actually point out which items are on sale at the time. Trader Joe's has signs all over the store point out with foods are on sale and there price.
 Picture #9- the personal touches in the store make it a very inviting place. Instead of bright lights and white walls it was fun to see how they chose to decorate their store. this sign was found right by the frozen desserts section. apparently I was having a thing for desserts that day.

 Picture #10- this was really cool. It showed a picture of the stores location in the state. and this was painted onto one of the walls in the store.

 Picture #11- this was the last picture I took that day. this was produced by hand on a chalk board. It was nice to see how much they valued their customers and how much they wanted to produce the best possible products.


Above are the picture I took on my second field trip. I was in Rochester Minnesota with my boyfriend and asked his family about cool places they had in town to buy food. One of the places they came up with was trader joe. seeing as I had never been to one I decided to take a field trip here. This place was amazing to walk through. It had a very small town feel and had great deals on prices. If there were a Trader Joe close to campus I would totally consider shopping there, but unfortunately without a car it would be difficult for me to get there. below is there website which you can visit and find out more about the company and its history.
http://www.traderjoes.com/index.asp

No comments:

Post a Comment