Monday, February 18, 2013

Blueberry Muffins

Saturday was one of my best friend's 21'st birthdays. I knew I wanted to make him something, but wasn't sure what. It had to be easy to travel with because we went to Chicago this weekend for the Hockey City Classic so I figured a cake wouldn't make the cut. I instead remembered a bet I once lost to him and realized I still owed him Blueberry Muffins!

 I followed the recipe on page 832 and made the specified modifications for blueberry muffins. These were to add cinnamon and double the sugar. I definitely could have added another quarter cup of sugar, as these muffins did not turn out very sweet at all.
 The blueberries were added just before the final mixing.
For the most part, they turned out really well. They could have just been a bit sweeter!

No comments:

Post a Comment