Sunday, February 17, 2013

Basic Pancakes

Pancakes are a rather beloved food of mine, but I usually don't make them from scratch. So, this week's recipe was the basic pancake found on page 747. Because I was out of eggs, I used what I learned last week for the challenge recipe and used a banana substitute. I would have to say that I loved the way these pancakes turned out. The mushed banana gave the pancakes a slight banana taste without having to slice banana chunks to put in while the pancake cooks. The next time I make pancakes I think I'll intentionally substitute banana for the egg! I was also pleased at how quick this recipe was to make. -Deidra A


1 comment:

  1. Deidra, nice work substituting based on what you had on hand. The ability to be flexible with recipes is a skill that will make cooking easier and more enjoyable your whole life!

    ReplyDelete