Sunday, February 10, 2013

Burgers!


Bittman pg. 721

This week, I thought I would try making burgers without a grill. The recipe for these was super simple! I basically only needed some ground beef and onion.




I chopped up the onion and mixed it in with the burger and formed patties. Instead of the salt and pepper that the recipe suggests, I used my favorite steak seasoning from back home. I then followed the stovetop instructions for cooking the burgers.




When they were done cooking, I topped them with some grilled onions and cheddar cheese and put them on a bun. Unfortunately I forgot to get a picture of the final product because I was so excited to eat it! I can assure you though, it looked delicious and tasted equally as good. I now know how to make tasty burgers any time of the year! 

No comments:

Post a Comment