Sunday, February 3, 2013

Quesadillas!

For my first post, I decided to do one of my favorite foods. Quesadillas!! The recipe for quesadillas is on page 109 of "How to Cook Everything". I modified the recipe slightly, using the ingredients I had on hand rather than the exact ones in the recipe. Last night I made pasta with a friend and we had extra ground beef left over. I also bought a bunch of veggies the other day to eat with hummus.
The ingredients I decided to go with are:
-tortillas
-ground beef
-cheddar cheese
-mushrooms
The set-up 


 My friend's handy-dandy quesadilla maker


The delicious finished product!


From now on I think I'll always throw some mushrooms into my quesadillas, they were so good! Next time I think I'll try chicken and making some homemade salsa or guacamole for the side but even plain they were pretty tasty!


No comments:

Post a Comment