Monday, February 4, 2013

Lobster Burger/ Amazing Nutella Cheesecake Pumpkin Muffins By Tess Ergen



Originally, I did my homework on the Lobster Burger thatI found online from the book How To Cook Everything, (which you can see the last of it after my roommates found it). Unfortunately, the pictures were deleted on my phone after minor technology difficulties. Instead of using lobster meat as the burger, I had crab meat and a half a pound of salmon. Also, the recipe asked to get mache, however, since I wanted to use my own types of greens I substituted cilantro and oregano for extra flavoring.


 
The second recipe, to make up for the lost pictures, I went with an old recipe from a friend: Nutella Cheesecake pumpkin muffins. They are chocolaty, very messy, fatty, and extremely delightful! Nutella acted as a filler, gooey in the inside, that compliments the pumpkin flavor so well.






Ingredients:
Nutella
Vegetable Oil
Cream Cheese
Sugar
Flour
Pumpkin Puree
Eggs
Baking Soda
Salt
Cinnamon
Nutmeg                                                   Tess Ergen

No comments:

Post a Comment