Sunday, February 24, 2013

Cookies!


This week I thought I would try my hand at homemade chocolate chip cookies (p. 711) .  Cookies are one of my weaknesses in life and I can never pass them up, but typically if I make them I just buy the kind that is premixed in a bag and all I have to do is add an egg.  When I made these I realized that it is just as easy to quickly mix up this dough if you already have the ingredients, as it is to mix up the store bought dough.  I was a little nervous that they wouldn’t turn out because I cut the recipe in half, due to lack of brown sugar, and self control, so I estimated on some of the measurements.  This didn’t seem to be a problem at all though and I also added a little extra butter, because I like soft cookies, and extra chocolate chips, because who doesn’t like chocolate?  In the end the cookies turned out pretty close to perfect, and I ended up eating way to many as always.




No comments:

Post a Comment