Sunday, February 10, 2013

Pan-Grilled Salmon Fillets with Lemon

This week I decided to cook dinner for my boyfriend. He likes to eat out a lot, and since I serve at a restaurant, I usually do not like going out to eat after a long shift. So my way of getting to stay in for the night is for me to cook the dinner at home ;) It works most of the time, and we save tons of money. This meal for 2 was just under $25, and we had left over fruit, broccoli and a little salmon. Also one of my favorite things to do with my boyfriend is to cook, and he likes to pitch in and be a part of the cooking process. So after a shift at work I went and picked up some salmon, potatoes, parsely, broccoli and fresh fruit. The recipe for Pan-Grilled Salmon Fillets with Lemon is on page 303 (softcover). It was really simple to make, however the smoke alarms went off a couple times- they're really sensitive. 




It smelt amazing and overall, it was one of the healthiest dinners I have cooked for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment