Saturday, April 27, 2013

Oatmeal Raisin Cookies

I was craving something sweet and I had most of the ingredients for the Oatmeal Raisin Cookies, so I decided to make some from http://www.food.com/recipe/healthy-oatmeal-raisin-cookies-36232.
 
I gathered the ingredients.
 
I mixed the brown sugar, egg whites, and apple sauce.
 
Got the dough together.
 

 
And Voila!! I thought this recipe was interesting because it wasn't made with any fat, except the cooking spray that I put on the cookie sheet. The other recipes that I looked at asked for 1/2 to 1 cup of butter!! I added the whole box of raisins because my dad loves raisins! They turned out nice and moist from the apple sauce, but I think I will add greek yogurt next time to see what it tastes like. Over all, nice texture and taste, they weren't too sweet like other cookies that I have made.
 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment