Monday, April 8, 2013

Strawberry Yogurt Muffins

This weekend I got invited to go to my friends house for a brunch, and I thought what better to bring than muffins! I did an adaptation of Bittman's "muffins, infinite ways" on page 832 mixing the basic muffin recipe, the sour cream/yogurt, and berry muffins.
The basic ingredients were all found in the fully stocked pantry (a nice suggestion from the beginning of the semester), only thing I needed was strawberries and yogurt. 
I the three recipes all were slightly different so I had to guess on some things. I didn't take a picture of when they were in the oven (but they would have look kinda blobby since I didn't have a muffin pan). They turned our beautiful in color, but next time I would definitely add more sugar and buy a muffin tin.

No comments:

Post a Comment