Sunday, April 28, 2013

Potato Salad

Today I stopped at home to see my family and have the first grilled dinner of the summer! I thought that some potato salad would go great with our grilled chicken so I mixed my moms recipe with Bittman (p 103).  The only main differences between the two is that I did not add any parsley, and I added a little bit of italian dressing, because according to my mom that gives it some extra flavor.  Also Bittman's recipe doesn't call for any eggs, which confused me because I have never had potato salad without eggs before so of course we added some hard boiled eggs.  My mom told me that she always makes it with equally or more eggs than potatoes, but maybe that is just how my family makes it!






The potato salad turned out creamy and it was perfect for the first warm day of the year! 


No comments:

Post a Comment