Saturday, March 2, 2013

Blueberry Cobbler


This weekend my boyfriend took me out to eat, and he usually likes to order a dessert afterwards, even if it is 8 or 9 dollars. So I thought I would surprise him with a nice treat that we can have once we got home and let our tummies rest. (He took me to Stella's Fish Cafe-amazing food, I had the chef's special and ate the entire entree, I was so full.) I decided to look through Mark Bittman and find a dessert in which I have never baked. My eyes fell on Blueberry Cobbler and my decision was made! You can find this recipe on page 630(soft cover). It turned out well, a little dry, I think I could have taken it out a few minutes sooner. I complimented it with vanilla ice cream, which I intend to learn to make someday soon, and it was definitely a sweet treat! And it was less than a 9 dollar dessert, and 4 times as much :)




No comments:

Post a Comment