Sunday, March 24, 2013

Breakfast Burritos and Salad

Seeing as I completely forgot to post my recipe for last week, I decided to post two this week.

Last week I made breakfast burritos (p. 801). I used to make similar breakfasts during the summer but actually reading the recipe gave me whole new insight to breakfast burrito making. I deviated from the actual recipe and cut out refried beans, while adding ham and taco sauce. My final list of ingredients is: Tortilla, eggs, ham, olive oil, cheddar cheese, and mild taco sauce. They turned out very good and I even decided to make another batch this week to bring to school with me!



maybe not the most visually appealing, but looks can be deceiving!! 
This week, I took over making my parents' lunches for tomorrow and threw together some salads using advice I found on pgs. 186-202. So basically, I took just about every vegetable I could find in the fridge, some leftover chicken breast, sunflower seeds, mixed greens from Costco, and an olive oil and vinegar mixture for the dressing. I grated the carrot, sliced the tomatoes, and mixed it all together! I'm hoping for good reviews from Mom and Dad tomorrow afternoon :)

And why didn't I make myself one again..?

No comments:

Post a Comment